The biggest retail giant in the world Walmart has lots of benefits for the regular shoppers and Walmart credit card holders. Before this, I have written the detailed guide on Walamrt credit card cash back rewards and Walmart Master Card cash back rewards. But here in today’s article, I will discuss with you people about the Walmart money card cash back rewards. This article is going to be interested in you people. So stay with me and read this complete guide.
- 1 How Can I Earn Walmart Money Card Cash Back Rewards?
- 1.1 What Type Of Purchases Qualify For Cash-Back Rewards?
- 1.2 How to Use cash back Rewards On Walmart Money Card
- 1.3 What Type Of Transactions Does Not Qualify For Cash-Back Rewards?
- 1.4 How Do I Get My Cash Back Rewards From Walmart Money Card
- 1.5 What’s the maximum amount of Cash-Back Rewards?
How Can I Earn Walmart Money Card Cash Back Rewards?
Well, this is the frequently asked question and many of the Walmart money cardholders want to know the answer regarding this question. Don’t worry here I have a complete answer for you people. In order to earn the Walmart Money Card cash back rewards, you first need to register your Walmart Money card with cash back rewards to begin 3% cash back earned on qualifying purchases from www.walmart.com similarly, you people can also get 2% cash back at USA Murphy Gas station and Walmart fuel Station and also 1% cash back on qualifying purchases from Walmart Stores.
Whenever you people will register your Walmart Money card with cash back rewards online then you can immediately start earning rewards as soon as you will add money in your Walmart Money Card for the very first time.
But keep always one thing in your mind if you can verify your identity then you will not be eligible for the Walmart Cash Back reward program.
What Type Of Purchases Qualify For Cash-Back Rewards?
Well, this is an important question and here is the answer. You people can use your Walmart money card for any type of purchases from Walmart superstores and www.walmart.com. and easily earn the Walmart Money Card cash back rewards.
See the below details
- You people can get 3% cash back from qualifying purchases made at www.Walmart.com
- 2% cash back will be given if you use Walmart Money Card at USA Murphy Gas station.
- Get easily 1% cash back for the purchases at Walmart stores.
How to Use cash back Rewards On Walmart Money Card
You people can easily use your Walmart Money Card Cash Back rewards on walmart.com and superstores. For more details, you can get from the Walmart Money Card customer services.
- Setps To Do If Walmart Credit Card Not Received By You
- How To Cancel Walmart MasterCard?
- How To Cancel Walmart MoneyCard?
What Type Of Transactions Does Not Qualify For Cash-Back Rewards?
Transferring funds from Walmart money card dont qualify for the Walmart money card cash back rewards program. Just qualifying purchases to count towards the cash back rewards. Such as
- Person-to-person transfers
- Teller cash withdrawals
- Online bill payments
- Purchases at other stores and restaurants inside Walmart stores
- Purchases of gift cards or for funding another card or account
- ATM transactions
- Cash withdrawals at Walmart registers
- Using online bill pay service to pay bills
How Do I Get My Cash Back Rewards From Walmart Money Card
When you people will pay your monthly charge waived 12 times then yiu people will have upto 1 year time to get the Walmart Money Card Cashback rewards through an app or online.
When done, just go for the cash back Tracker and get rewards now.
The Walmart representative will credit your balance along with your rewards that you have earned in the current year. That’s it.
Note: Make sure that to get your cash back rewards your money card doesn’t have any type of negative balance and cannot be blocked and closed.
What’s the maximum amount of Cash-Back Rewards?
You people can earn up to $ 75 rewards per year for using Walmart Money Card along with cash back rewards.
This guide was completely based on the Walmart Money Card cash back rewards and all this information that I have shared with you people has been collected from different sources such as walmart.com and few other online platforms. If you guys think that there is something missing then you can tell me by dropping your query in the comment section and read more articles just at creditcardsfair.com